Monday, September 26, 2011
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Project Proposal at ---------------------------
1. Teachers Training Centre / Supplimentary Teaching Skills
A. Teachers Training Centre with Moral – Cultural – International Teaching Capability to be immediately started. This will support the school to have high professional teachers. Provide a year Diploma in Teaching Technology (associated with IGNOU Community College?)
B. Create a Multimedia E-Leaning Centre with lot of E-Content Developed / Collected / with students centric Teaching Materials. This becomes the assignments / projects for the aforesaid Diploma Program
2. Holiday Learning Classes (Grade on number of hours of learning) for variety of subjects at different centers of learning with local resources and global-spiritual outlook. This will be of great attractions that are eager to learn utilizing their holidays as summer / winter / X-mas / Onam aiming Non-Resident Keraliates.
3. Development of YOUTH VOLUNTEERS with training on Safety / Security / House Keeping / Catering / Travel & Tours / Ritualistic – Cultural – Social – Awareness
A. Select 50 each in district level and train them in the District Centers. They could be molded to support the volunteer service for external postings as required.
B. Creative a Certified Session / Degree (flexible) on the job learning as part of IGNOU Program.
C. Prefer these professionals for the postings at Associated / Our Contact Centers.
D. This program can be part-time / evening / holiday programs with guest faculty support.
4. CIVIL Service Training Centre - Graduates / post Graduates aspiring for Civil Service / Motivated to get into Civil Service need to be brought to the Centre for A year Residential Program (Registered for a PG of their choice under IGNOU?) . Guest Faculty can be drawn who are at Key positions / Retired as senior Civil Servants.
5. Unique Multiple Co-Existing Centre
E. Geriatric Care + Catering & House Keeping Courses + Hermitage with Health care Support + Volunteers Training Centre can be in a centralized place.
F. Practical Sessions being in all the centers of --------------------------- / Other Old-Age Homes / Hotels / District Hermitages that can be planned.
G. Create NH-Side / Tourism Centered distribution / support stations with clean-comfortable places.
H. Most of the initiatives need to be run by the self-supporting family oriented groups in various centers in collaborative association who will support the man-power – wherein we will be able to organize Training / give Professional Touch / allow Franchise names on Share / Profit models / Fees.
I. A centrally located - like the one that was indicated at --------------------------- / close to KOCHI AIRPORT – centre can support this plan and also can support the YOUTH VOLUNTEER Training & Civil Service Coaching etc.
1. Existing Property cost need to be estimated. Let that be around - ` 60,000,000.
2. We may need another ` 30,000,000 for the development of the centre.
3. Till the centre can run by self sustaining mode we will require a seed money of ` 30,000,000.
4. Total amount required for the project - ` 100,000,000 can be collected / shared by unit share of - ` 500,000. This may be from 20 or 200 members on ` 5,000,000 or ` 500,000.
5. We could make the Director Board / Advisors / Coordinators / Managers.
(Heritage Eternal All-age Resort, Register No……………..)
At Nagaram Village (4 Kms from Bolarum, 6 Kms from Kushaiaguda, 13 Kms from Secunderabad) in a 12-Acre Panoramic land is the HEART being planned.
Governed by a national registered trust, for the service.
A Heritage Center, Activities Guided by Dr T P SASIKUMAR
Lessons on Science of Living
Vegetarian Food including the Vedic Food based on the traditional prescription
Eternal Concept of Energy handled by SEEDLING (Spiritual & Esoteric Energy Dowsing & heaLING, Secunderabad) from Dr T P SASIKUMAR
Residential Holiday / Week-end Cottages for all ages (Kids, Girls, Boys, Family, Old) (constructed in heritage style, without furniture like COT etc.).
Prayer / Meditation / Yoga Hall (covered by white clothes only, no roofing, no walls, shaded by herbal plants and trees).
Play ground (all the facilities and coaches are planned).
Health Treatment / Massage Center to provide the traditional treatment.
Counseling for Good-living (for the Kids, Family, Old-age)
Library with large collection of books on humanity, periodicals, and separate Kids Section.
Swimming pool on a lifted terrain giving a natural running water effect.
Though mixing with the community is planned, facility is provided for privacy.
You can be creative and part of us (in building the facility, parting your knowledge, constructive participation of any kind)
Venue for the talented (your kids with dance, music, drama, etc. or painting etc.)
Kids Club (with activities on Specific Subject wise / activity wise / GK etc.)
Enjoy the nature with the animals in the garden in the hurly-burly.
Expansion plan to create a Residentail School, Old Age Home, Orphanage etc.
To Join Us / To Avail the Facilities
You need to understand us / see the facility.
Join us through recommendations / introduction by friends / relatives. Forms will be available through private circulation / visit at HEART.
You can be a Family / Individual member, for each member at a rate Rs.5000/= as deposit for lifetime membership of HEART. Multiple deposits carry multiple facilities.
Returnable deposit does not carry interest and can be withdrawn with one-month notice.
Non-returnable deposit will carry an interest rate of 10% and will get adjusted in the bills at the HEART.
All the facility is FREE for the members, including the food.
Each member is allowed to bring 25 guests per year. The cards will be issued on every first visit on the calendar year at HEART.
Each member can enjoy five days stay in the cottage as per the advanced booking and availability. For Rs.10,000/= deposit, 10 days stay is free.
One member could nominate / authorize the facility for a non-member for the stay on half concession. (Present stay is charged Rs.2000/= for a day).